Efficient Energy Management through Demand-Response
Energy Management with Demand-Response Approach enables optimal use of energy by adjusting it to the actual consumption without affecting any other comfort living conditions.
Demand Response Service by Salusfin is designed for Energy utility companies and allows the utility company to regulate the energy usage, upon agreement with the consumers.
Salusfin platform solution is designed for the building owners, energy suppliers and other B2B customers aiming to save energy and cost and lower the emissions.
Salusfin Demand Response Solution utilizes building thermal storage capacity.
As energy consumption peaks increase energy production costs and emissions, the solution aims to avoid consumption peaks.
The solution enables control of energy consumption by shifting consumption to periods of lower cost.
WHAT IT MEANS IN PRACTICE
- Momentarily adjusting energy usage down or up to balance fluctuations
- The agreement defines boundaries of allowed adjustments
- The buildings thermal storage capacity is used to balance ambient temperature changes
- The service is transparent to the consumer.
- Optimized energy usage
- Energy consumption regulated at lower price points
- Financial benefits through compensation for using the Demand Response Service.
For Utility Companies:
- Optimization of production capacity
- More balanced consumption
- Payback time 2-3 years
- Positive environmental impact, e.g. decrease in emissions.
Home Safety and Security
A simple and customizable solution that provides Building Safety and Security and allows to monitor and manage security related parameters of a building with just one click. Three-level access control of the door / window sensors, motion sensors and video cameras. The solution provides necessary notifications and alerts in case of emergencies, such as smoke detection or water leak alert directly to a mobile device.
Salusfin Smart Home
Salusfin Smart Home solutions